Hello. my name is Jen. i am the square root of evil. The square root of evil is not any more evil than you are, btw. I make music on my computer. sometimes i use controllers too. Now that i have my midi cable to sync things up you may even see my gameboy. my music has been described as quirky, breakcore, 8 bit, glitch, and more. i just like to make semi-fast songs with dumb melodies. hopefully you will enjoy them. either way, feel free to contact me via

November 22, 2011 - Well that was awesome

HiHiHi!!!! My set last night was so fun, got lots of cheers so I was pretty happy. Have to admit I was ridiculously nervous about this one, I am a pretty large fan of Plaid so it was TRES intimidating. But once it got going and I saw bodies moving, it became one of my fav shows ever. And it’s very nice to have some of your musical idols say they like your stuff. ;) So yeah, that was quite awesome. And loved chatting with some new people, thanks so much for your compliments. <3

MOAR MUSIC to be made!

Here is a review. :)

54 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. Thank you a lot for your article! You can utilize the article to depict a most loved movement, to recount an anecdote about yourself, or even a tale about your canine, however make a point to truly utilize it – in a manner that catches the perusers consideration and demonstrates that you are extraordinary.

Comment by essay writing company — May 8, 2015 #

2. Entirely decent and elegantly composed post. I discovered your site and might want to say that I’ve truly appreciated searching your blog entries.

Comment by help with dissertation writing — June 28, 2016 #

3. Thanks to all of the share your fun day. That was quite awesome.

Comment by Essay writing help — July 14, 2016 #

4. backlinks

Comment by High Trustflow Backlinks — August 15, 2016 #

5. You can make use of the article to depict a nearly everyone loved movement, to relate an anecdote about physically, or even a tale about your canine, however make a summit to truly make the most of it.

Comment by hire someone to write college essay — August 19, 2016 #

6. They are awesome, I agree with you, It is a great pleasure to listen to them if you ask me. Follow the link and I will show you the most interesting work.

Comment by http://essayfield.com/how-to-write/body-paragraphs-of-an-essay/ — October 17, 2016 #

7. Banner has great cost in marketing field. It’s offers good advertising and produces more traffic. I have my Seminary and i must place banner every year since for getting new student charge.

Comment by dissertation writing services/Get dissertation — January 5, 2017 #

8. Dissertation planet is one of the best site in students.

Comment by UK Dissertation Writing — January 16, 2017 #

9. awesome post thanks man

Comment by Seo Company In Jaipur — February 2, 2017 #

10. I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing such an useful information.

Comment by PhD Thesis Writing Services — March 20, 2017 #

11. Nice post good work.

Comment by Uk coursework writing service — April 16, 2017 #

12. i’m very keen on your running a blog and posting and your weblog its a completely set of information and i really like it your each posts and additionally share it to my buddies. thank you for sharing us exact activity.

Comment by Arrow Series Jackets — April 17, 2017 #

13. In our present circumstances it is progressively getting to be plainly increasingly hard to get credit. This is particularly because of the way that banks and loan specialists have taken care of on capital and have made it progressively troublesome for the normal purchaser to get credit. Auto Title Loans

Comment by auto title loans — April 27, 2017 #

14. Also, we as a whole must comprehend that hazard has a value. Loan providers are conveying private ventures the pay chance to advance, and they create possible access to working capital.

Comment by cash advance — April 28, 2017 #

15. Love for this excellent write-up, as I are aware that quite practical and incredibly thoroughly considered together with predetermined combined. At this point simply click here check cashing Love fully.

Comment by check cashing — April 29, 2017 #

16. Finally, some credit associations oblige you to pay your card buys first. This implies unless you have brought down your Mastercard bill to a base or to zero, you would keep on accrueing loan costs for your loan. They just deduct your installment from your loan adjust once your payables from your buys are cleaned.

Comment by check cashing san-diego — April 30, 2017 #

17. Good. This is the best way to have some fun and make your mind fresh. I believe that having something good in life always makes a person able to get make a perfect routine.

Comment by Dissertation Writing Service — May 3, 2017 #

18. We the company founded in 1977 and started franchising since 1992, United Check Cashing and landed as a check casher industry in USA.

Comment by check cashing Bridgeport — May 5, 2017 #

19. Thusly, borrowers should be careful while utilizing them to back month to month costs. What’s more, if these are taken, then borrowers must attempt reimburse them inside the due day and age to keep them from including excessively intrigue.

Comment by Cash Advance Chicago — May 7, 2017 #

20. Secured advance combination incorporates securing credits against some esteem property, for example, your home or auto and so on. The rate of intrigue is low; notwithstanding, in occasion of inability to reimburse, you will lose the property held as a guarantee security.

Comment by check cashing chula-vista — May 7, 2017 #

21. There are a huge number of clients are applying and getting here and now credits ever hour and when you check facilitate then can without much of a stretch see that the most prominent among every one of them are payday advances. These are speedy approach to dispose of money related crises. Because of high sought after, there are a few disconnected and in addition online organizations are maintaining their business by giving payday advances administrations.

Comment by Check Cashing — May 7, 2017 #

22. Secured advance combination incorporates securing credits against some esteem property, for example, your home or auto and so on. The rate of intrigue is low; notwithstanding, in occasion of inability to reimburse, you will lose the property held as a guarantee security.

Comment by smart phones in pakistan — July 21, 2017 #

23. its more useful and more helpful.

Comment by Online Shopping in Pakistan — August 7, 2017 #

24. They are amazing, I concur with you, It is an awesome joy to hear them out on the off chance that you ask me. Take after the connection and I will demonstrate to you the most fascinating work.

Comment by Dissertation Proposal Writing Services — August 14, 2017 #

25. Appreciating such moments is the gift of slowing down. On Sundays, my husband and I take long walks with our dogs, usually along the trails of the Eno River. In this slowed down time, I see what I might otherwise miss completely, the microcosm of life around me.

Comment by Falcon Digitizing — August 28, 2017 #

26. http://www.gmail.com Gmail is the most common free email service by Google which everyone uses in their daily life

Comment by www.gmail.com — September 1, 2017 #

27. Regardless I will completely a commitment of gratefulness is all together for strong post with instructional practice shared on this site. There has never been another you. With no effort on your part you will without a doubt be a comment mind boggling degree incredible and set apart. What you will do in criticalness about that gift is a decision nobody yet you can impact, I to consider my ability to blend energy among men the best asset I have. The best way to deal with develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and support.

Comment by Buy Assignment  — September 7, 2017 #

28. Since such a large number of individuals think amusements are excessively costly, however don’t know how insane costly it is to influence a diversion, you to see this pattern where studios influence less and less dangerous recreations and stay with establishments which they to think will profit.

Comment by UK Assignment Writers — October 9, 2017 #

29. We are covering most of the cities and still giving you the best services within very short period with top notch http://www.unitedcheckcashing.com satisfaction. We can trace us 24/7 and you are always welcome.check casher

Comment by check casher — November 2, 2017 #

30. You can utilize the article to depict a most loved movement, to recount an anecdote about yourself, or even a tale about your canine, however make a point to truly utilize ithttp://www.al-techno.us

Comment by hollyppprs — November 9, 2017 #

31. This website contain very good stuff for learning. I appreciate your work here. Thank you very much for sharing it and carry on it. rubber sheet

Comment by jhon slut — December 13, 2017 #

32. So happy heard you was happy. Keep smile always, its good for health.

Comment by dental Clinic — January 19, 2018 #

33. Vitalbrands, starting for the best shopping knowledge in our property, is the first and greatest web based shopping site in Pakistan devoted to streak deals. As a scaffold amongst Pakistan and China and Many Others Countries, Vitalbrands brings the best items into Pakistan from both the nearby and worldwide markets. With us encounter the liveliest and least demanding internet shopping background in the most bother free route in Pakistan. Since our venture into Pakistan in 2011, our shopping gateway has recorded exponential development. Energizing arrangements at fantastically costs are offered each day, with rebates coming to up 90%! Online shopping in pakistan

Comment by Online Shopping — February 16, 2018 #

34. amazing web site good artical

Comment by telebrand.pk — March 5, 2018 #

35. In DIGITALMARKETING: We offer link Building, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization Service in Delhi & across India You can reach us: Digital Marketing Services in Delhi, Digital Marketing Company in Delhi, Digital Marketing Company in India, Digital Marketing Services in India, Smart Digital Work, Visit at

Comment by sdigital work — March 9, 2018 #

36. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it’s quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.

Comment by health care tips — March 11, 2018 #

37. Nice news i like it thank you so much my friend good luck for the next topics.

Comment by Matmour Hamdi — March 12, 2018 #

38. hello, this is Tina from Tanzania. I really like your post and every time I am following your posts. please continue this it’s a great job.

Comment by Content Writing Services India — March 15, 2018 #

39. Find PPC, Google Adwords & Pay Per Click (PPC) Services Provider Company in Delhi & across India at cheap price & affordable services Only on SMARTDIGITALWORK.COM.

Send your query hurry up and you can reach us on Google: PPC Services Company India, PPC Services Company in Delhi, PPC Services in Delhi, Pay Per Click Services India
    PPC Services Company in Delhi

Comment by PPC Services Company in Delhi — March 18, 2018 #

40. Find PPC, Google Adwords & Pay Per Click (PPC) Services Provider Company in Delhi & across India at cheap price & affordable services Only on SMARTDIGITALWORK.COM.

PPC Services Company India

Comment by PPC Services Company in Delhi — March 18, 2018 #

41. In DIGITAL MARKETING: We provide services of link Building, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization Services in Delhi &

across India. You can reach us: Digital Marketing Company in Delhi, Digital Marketing Company in India, Digital Marketing Services in India, Digital Marketing Services

in Delhi At – SMARTDIGITALWORK.COM
    digital marketing services in delhi

Comment by digital marketing services in delhi — March 20, 2018 #

42. In DIGITAL MARKETING: We provide services of link Building, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization Services in Delhi &

in Delhi At – SMARTDIGITALWORK.COM
    digital marketing company in delhi

Comment by digital marketing company in delhi — March 20, 2018 #

43. Digital Marketing Company at present each and every individual are establishing the personal business and building one brand name, but into the current market, there have a lot of the product or service with exact same price and excellent quality, into that how a new service or product to launch and have a more definite for the product or service let’s take a look.

Comment by OnlinePresence — April 2, 2018 #

44. Shockingly better, not at all like a vast bank’s endorsement procedure, this kind of advances are offered to individuals regardless of the possibility that they don’t possess security.

Comment by Cash Advance San diego — April 3, 2018 #

45. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here

Comment by Online Assignment Help — May 15, 2018 #

46. I’m getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your stuff in the future

Comment by Programming Project Help — May 16, 2018 #

47. Get the dissertation writing service students look for these days with the prime focus being creating a well researched and lively content on any topic.

Comment by Case Study Analysis Paper — May 16, 2018 #

48. Do not sign paperwork until those terms have been fully explained to you. Otherwise, you are legally bound by those terms that could prove disastrous for you if you fail to act in accordance with the terms of the loan.

Comment by Check Cashing — May 27, 2018 #

49. Great Info! I Recently Came Across Your Blog And Have Been Reading Along. I Thought I Would Leave My First Comment. I Don’t Know What To Say Except That I Have

Comment by Swot Analysis Case Study — July 4, 2018 #

50. They Are Not Able To Finish The Writing Assignments On Time. For Some Students, Writing Any Writing Assignments Is Able To Waste Their Time

Comment by Accounting Dissertation Help — July 5, 2018 #

51. Maths homework helpers offers its services for university students and those who need help in an assignment.

Comment by james stephens — July 22, 2018 #

52. Top Wellness Guru is a health-related website, with continuous use of this you will find important tips to make your health even better, we have created this site with the help of some other helpers, all those helpful and especially faithful. We are able to share the solution of the health problems with the help of them, which is faced by you on daily basis; this site is completely honestly created.

Comment by Top Wellness Guru — September 10, 2018 #

53. Jen, you set best example for those students who want to make their career on music field. Thanks a lot for sharing here your personal life with us.

Comment by https://www.cvfolks.co.uk/cv-builder/ — October 29, 2018 #

54. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much for sharing and keep on shearing that types of interesting articles. Get cardboard hang tags

Comment by net worth — November 20, 2018 #