Hello. my name is Jen. i am the square root of evil. The square root of evil is not any more evil than you are, btw. I make music on my computer. sometimes i use controllers too. Now that i have my midi cable to sync things up you may even see my gameboy. my music has been described as quirky, breakcore, 8 bit, glitch, and more. i just like to make semi-fast songs with dumb melodies. hopefully you will enjoy them. either way, feel free to contact me via

November 22, 2010 - oh hai internets

so…… played a hardware set again last night as part of “anything cute”, and it was awesome. we are so going to do that more often. drums machines, polysynths and xox boxes, oh my!

i have a show on dec 11 that is going to be SUPER. breakcore crazy!!!!!!

flyer

16 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. that is an splendid publish I visible. I should way to you to proportion it. it’s far surely what I wanted to look hope in destiny you may keep for sharing such an super put up. I’m very fired up to show it to all of us. It makes me so happy your huge information and awareness have a brand new channel for trying into the area. i am hoping you’ll maintain this net website up to date so clients can come and read thrilling testimonies.

Comment by College paper writing service — February 8, 2017 #

2. You’ll have to express that you need your credit drop as it was not disclosed to you legitimately, bringing about you consenting to something that you would have generally not acknowledged.

Comment by https://www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego — May 23, 2017 #

3. It is critical to utilize payday credits properly and to pay them in an auspicious way to stay away from additional expenses.

Comment by https://www.usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago — May 26, 2017 #

4. http://www.fisker.co.uk is great

Comment by fisker — June 28, 2017 #

5. Which implies the amount of tokens you can generate with this chaturbate hack is practically unlimited!free chaturbate tokens However, most of US understand expense money that’s real along with within this minute photo generator is split by you – Chaturbate Token Cheats which could be maintained within the option listed below.

Comment by chaturbate token — August 17, 2017 #

6. In any case I will totally a dedication of thankfulness is all together for solid post with instructional practice shared on this site. There has never been another you. With no exertion on your part you will unquestionably be a remark mind boggling degree fantastic and set apart. Nobody gets any enjoyment from pleasing a troublesome individual. When you demonstrate appreciation, the contradiction of your idea sprouts and curves. respectable post, much esteemed.

Comment by Essay Service UK — September 7, 2017 #

7. That’s why we feel you much and started 24 hour check cashing services. It is very easy to finding us as we are at your city http://www.unitedcheckcashing.com or nearest places. Just remember us and we will cash your check very short period with a very low cost.

Comment by check cashing Ronkonkoma — December 8, 2017 #

8. My first time to visit in the post. In the post is very interesting ans informative for me. Some people visited to here in the post review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the post. keep it up.
    Find great deals on rubber flooring

Comment by Alley — December 22, 2017 #

9. Everyone wants a TV that will give his/her living room a touch of elegance. Samsung MU9000 TVs certainly live up to this billing due to their smart looks. mu9000

Comment by Meghla — May 16, 2018 #

10. I have just found this website while searching over the internet, you have posted valuable information which i like reading.

Comment by Robin — May 21, 2018 #

11. PC OptimizationI have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future.

Comment by Robin — May 21, 2018 #

12. We would like to think that everyone is above board, but not all lenders are. Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous lenders out there who intend to make a profit at your expense.

Comment by Check Cashing — May 27, 2018 #

13. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking

Comment by Dissertation writing services — July 23, 2018 #

14. click here now

Comment by SheriLGomez — September 6, 2018 #

15. My Friend Recommended This Blog And He Was Totally Right Keep Up The Fantastic Work!

Comment by Harvard Case Analysis — October 19, 2018 #

16. Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers

Comment by Bachelor of Business Administration Project Help — October 20, 2018 #