Hello. my name is Jen. i am the square root of evil. The square root of evil is not any more evil than you are, btw. I make music on my computer. sometimes i use controllers too. Now that i have my midi cable to sync things up you may even see my gameboy. my music has been described as quirky, breakcore, 8 bit, glitch, and more. i just like to make semi-fast songs with dumb melodies. hopefully you will enjoy them. either way, feel free to contact me via

March 16, 2009 - i lied

another show coming up this saturday!!! how could i turn down a rubik’s cube theme??? it will be a short and sweet set, get your dancing shoes on. :) im very excited!

i’ve been working on a neat project for “some assembly required”, deadline is tomorrow so gotta finish up! it’s fun. and then i plan to make tons of new music. TONS!

and…. i’m going to update this website very soon. new pics for starters…

7 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. You should use samples from the old cartoon!

Comment by roshi — March 16, 2009 #

2. already planned to! :)

Comment by Jen — March 19, 2009 #

3. Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.

Comment by http://www.aussieessay.org/ — December 11, 2016 #

4. I am very happy to visit in the post. In the post provided the all kinds of information related to in the post. I am appreciate in the work. Thanks for sharing in the information.
    Heavy duty rubber tiles Uk

Comment by Alley — December 13, 2017 #

5. Rubik’s cube is just the best right? It’s probably the best thing to play with especially for those who want to train their mental capacity. I have been playing the Rubik’s cube since I was a kid and I can say that it did help on enhancing my mental strength which is a really good thing. For those who are interested in playing the cube, it may be difficult and boring at first but believe me, as long as you have the passion to learn then it will be really fun to solve it.

Comment by best resume writers reviews — May 29, 2018 #

6. I can just hope that your lie was not like the other lies. You did because you needed to do this otherwise there could not be something good.

Comment by Cheap Assignment Writing Service — June 9, 2018 #

7. It’s nice to hear of the new music.

Comment by html color codes — July 13, 2018 #